Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I love Christine O'Donnell

I would totally do this chick. Her name is Christine O'Donnell, and she won the Tea Party nomination or some shit in some shit state for some shit job I don't even care about. What I do care about is she's probably nuts, and I bet my nuts would be sore for a week after she spent the night bouncing up and down on my wang.


During some interviews with Bill Maher Christine babbles on about Satan and witches and a "midnight picnic" which is probably cult-speak for orgies.

    "I dabbled into witchcraft. I never joined a coven," she said. " ... I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do," she said.

    "... One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that," she said. "We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

Chicks who are into witchcraft and Satan and shit are totally into everything else and have to be awesome in bed. At least that's what I think. Don't nobody ruin it for me.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO this post is so fucking ridiculous it made me laugh.

    And I won't ruin it for you. Even though I've never slept with a witch so I wouldn't know how anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Make it bleed...